Health Food Store Sales Associate
We are looking for a friendly, customer service-oriented individual that is passionate about healthy lifestyles for 10-15 hours per week. We know our customers by name and they rely on us for our knowledge, expertise, and understanding of their unique needs. We are looking for someone that can foster these relationships. Walsh Natural Health is a specialty health food store in Evanston that has been in its current location for over 20 years. We sell supplements, homeopathy, natural body care, aromatherapy, flower essences, and other natural products. Below are the requirements of the position. Please contact us if you would like to join our team!
• Greet and assist customers with choosing supplements and their other shopping needs.
• Daily upkeep and cleaning of the store: vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and straightening
• Stock daily inventory arrivals.
• Ring up customer sales on POS system.
• Communicate with manager and co-workers about daily duties.
• Keep abreast of monthly promotions and high turning item stock levels.
• Merchandise store products.
• Update vendor files and product information.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Computer skills or experience with POS systems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Supplement and natural product experience.
• Passionate about healthy lifestyle choices/strong desire to learn more about natural products.
• Physically capable of lifting up to 40 lbs and being on their feet for extended periods of time.
• Regular Saturday availability and limited evening availability for special events and trainings.
- Attendance at monthly staff meetings outside regular hours.
- Retail/display/social media experience a plus.
Rewards and Benefits:
• Wellness benefit of $125 per quarter
• 30% discount on all non-sale merchandise
• Great staff and customers in small store environment
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CALL (888) 960-6578 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH YOUR NAME, CONTACT INFO AND 3 REASONS WHY YOU FEEL YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS JOB.